The new sQuid Online portal uses one Username and email address to access multiple child accounts. If you have more than one child that uses sQuid, you are required to change all of the email addresses that are associated to your accounts to the same email address, before the launch.
This will allow you to merge all your accounts when accessing the new sQuid Online portal for the first time.
To change your email address, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to the existing sQuid portal here - https://secure.squidcard.com/customer/c_logon.aspx
- Click on the ‘My Details’ link in the left hand menu
- Click on the ‘Change email address’ button
- Change the email address to the address that you would like to use to access all your accounts in the new sQuid Online portal
- Click ‘Save changes’
- You will be sent an email to both your old and new email address. The one sent to your new email address includes a link, which you must click on to confirm your new email address before you can access your account
- You will then be able to access your sQuid account in the existing portal using your Username and Password
- Repeat these steps until you have changed the email addresses for all your registered accounts
When you log in to the new customer portal for the first time, you will see all accounts which are registered under your email address. To merge your accounts, click the merge accounts button on the right hand side of the screen. You can assign a display name (child’s name) to each sQuid registration number shown, by clicking on the ‘Users’ tab in the pink navigation bar and then clicking ‘Name me’.
Login to the new sQuid Online customer portal
Link: portal.squidcard.com - https://portal.squidcard.com/LoginPortal/#/login
Please remember to bookmark this link for the time being as it is the only way to access the new sQuid online portal, so that you can easily find it the next time you wish to log in and top up.
Important - account management information
If you have changed your registered email addresses to the same address in preparation for the new portal, please ensure you access the new sQuid online portal using the Username that you would like to be used as your new single login for all accounts. You will then be able to simply merge all your accounts when you log in.
If you need any further help, please visit the sQuid FAQ page which can be found at: https://www.squidcard.com/welcome/help