Easter Revision Schedule27/03/2018
Attached is the Easter revision schedule.
Please note the important dates below. A full list of forthcoming events can be found here.
Sixth Form Mock Exam Timetable W/C 22 January 201810/01/2018
Sixth Form students will be off-timetable for mock exams, week commencing Monday 22nd January.
Student of the Month
Student of the Month is an award for students who have excelled for a range of possible reasons. SoTM provides motivation and incentive for our students and raises self-esteem as well as academic standards.
Every month staff are asked for nominations for students who have particularly stood out for one of the following reasons:
- Academic excellence: for example a piece of excellent homework/classwork where the student has demonstrated outstanding attainment/achievement.
- Personal attributes and qualities: for example a student who has been inspirational in their response to a particular situation
- Outstanding progress or development in a skill area: for example a student who may have excelled in the delivery of a presentation
- Excellent use of non-contact time: for example a student who makes full use of the Study Area, LRC or Art Studio
- Any other reason of comparable standing
The weekly winners are agreed between the SoTM coordinator and the Assistant Principal, Sixth Form and whose decision is final.
The Student of the Month will be displayed on the plasma screens and announced in assembly, along with a list of other students nominated. At the end of each term, one of these winning students and one from those nominated will receive a voucher to keep the excitement levels up!